J&S Electronics has been a family owned and operated coin-op business since the late 1970’s. Mike Musser, president and founder of J&S Electronics, started the business with just one game, an Asteroids video game made by Atari. He purchased Asteroids for his personal use; after mastering the game in his home he placed it into a local laundromat.
Once installed and operating, the patrons asked for another game to play while they waited. So by the request of the customer, he purchased another game.
Since then, J&S Electronics has grown!
- Employs over 18 full-time staff members
- Has thousands of coin-op devices in operation
- Acquired a 28,000 square foot office and showroom
- Operates pool and dart leagues for adults
- Pioneered and operates junior programs for young pool and dart players
- Is a proud member of VNEA, OCMA and NDA
- Has become an industry leader in the state of Ohio
Mike Musser’s son, Jason Musser, has taken on the family business and now runs the day-to-day operations as the vice president.
Jason grew up in the business learning how to repair video games and pool tables at the age of 8. He has performed every job or role within the company before earning the title of vice president in the late 1990’s.
Today, J&S Electronics has many types of video games, pool tables, digital juke boxes, ATM machines, redemption games and so much more to offer to their locations and patrons.